PatientSERV Makes Annual Plans Easy – And Successful
Years ago, I tried to offer my own Block Fees to patients. It was an abysmal failure. I recall I had less than a dozen patients actually subscribe. And it was an administrative nightmare to trying to implement.
As some of you may know, I’m quite tech savvy and even and an innovator when it comes to EMR workflows. Even with that expertise, it was too much of a burden to try to advertise, organize, and track the block fees.
Think about it:
- How would notify all your patients, even those without email, that you are going to start offering Block Fees?
- How would you present the offer in an attractive way?
- How would you collect payments?
- How would you track who was on a Block Fee vs those who are not?
- How would you track when all the different Block Fee expiry dates were coming due?
- How would you send reminders to patients to renew their block fees?
Even if it was possible, it surely would not seem worth it. You’d probably have to hire a full time staff member for all this work alone.
The good news is that you don’t have to worry about any of this. PatientSERV automates everything and does it for you. Plus, PatientSERV has the expertise to maximize the amount of patients who subscribe to Annual Plans.
Quite simply, even as EMR and workflow savvy as I am, there’s no way I could do without PatientSERV.