DR. STEWART’S SLEEP MEDICINE PRESCRIPTIONS:
- Dr. Stewart will not prescribe more than 5 doses per week.
- This ensures patients do not to rely on pills every single night to sleep. It allows their bodies to remember how to fall asleep naturally.
- Even someone who works 5 days per week should not require sleeping medications during weekends.
- If you are retired or not employed, there should be even less need for sleep medications because you do not have to worry about being tired for work the next day!
- The risks and side effects of of sleeping bills outweigh he benefits!
- There are better options than pills to improve sleep.
For more information on trouble sleeping, insomnia, and sleeping pills, CLICK HERE.