* * * WHAT YOU NEED TO DO * * *
Unfortunately, simply nodding your head or ‘Liking’ on Facebook is not enough.
You need to take action.
The Government needs to hear from you. Follow the easy steps below to make your voice heard.
Your healthcare is at stake!
- VISIT ONTARIO’S DOCTORS’ WEBSITE AND SEND A LETTER OF SUPPORT:
- This takes less than a minute to do!
- Go to ontariosdoctors.com
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to the “Show Support” section.
- Fill in your name, email and postal code and press SEND. This will automatically send your letter of support to your local MPP.
- You can even edit and customize the default template letter, if you wish.
- DIRECTLY CONTACT YOUR LOCAL MPP:
- Please take action! You need to contact your MPP directly! (Click HERE various options on how to do this).
- The Government needs to hear from each and every individual concerned citizen!
When you contact your MPP:
- Voice your support for Ontario’s doctors.
- Request that the Government immediately and even retroactively reverse is cuts to physician services.
- Request that the Government return to meaningful and respectful negotiations with physicians, and work together to find solutions to Ontario’s Healthcare crisis.
- Request that your MPP take your message back to Parliament for action!
- SPREAD AWARENESS:
- Everyone needs to become aware and take action.
- Share this information package with your friends, family, co-workers, local mayors and counsel members, volunteer groups, etc.
- Become active and share on Social Media (Facebook and Twitter – see below for more information.)
- Use email, fax, paper or whatever means necessary to spread awareness.
- Contact your local newspaper to report personal stories on how these cuts will impact you!
- Write editorial letters to the editor in your local newspapers!